These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter “T&C”) shall apply to all sale contracts between MODE, a company owned by PROMOPRINT VENTURES LIMITED, with its principal place of business at 1436 Mall(Former Lafayette Mall), Sanusi Fafunwa Street, Victoria-Island Lagos, Nigeria, which operates this website and any customer resident in any of the states in Nigeria where this website is or will be active
The Customer should read these T&C carefully before placing any purchase order within this website, as these T&C shall apply to every order of items made through this website. The customer, by accepting these T&C, acknowledges and declares that he/she is a consumer and purchases MODE items only for his/her personal use, and not for re-selling them in the course of a commercial or business activity, of any kind whatsoever. In order to safeguard its legitimate rights and interests in the MODE trademarks and goodwill, as well as its selective distribution network, MODE hereby reserves the right and shall at all time remain free to restrict the quantity of MODE items which can be purchased through this website.
Terms & Conditions
- Any order placed by the Customer shall be binding on MODE only upon acceptance and further confirmation by MODE, to be sent to Customer through an e-mail message. MODE may at its own discretion refuse any order, or decide whether or not to totally or partially accept any modifications to the order requested by the Customer, provide said requests reach MODE before shipment of the selected items.
- If any item that Customer has ordered is not available, MODE shall let the customer know whether or not the item can be made available else, MODE shall inform Customer about non-availability of the ordered item and reimburse the amount, if any, already received in payment of relevant price.
- Any sale agreement between MODE and Customer shall be understood as concluded only upon written confirmation of the order sent to Customer through an e-mail message by MODE.
- The items prices shall always be invoiced in Naira. MODE shall use its best endeavors to procure that prices indicated on this website are correct and updated. Shipment and delivery costs shall be charged on the Customer at the time of shipping the ordered item, according to the delivery fees in force at that time and as indicated in the applicable section of this website.
- Delivery of items purchased by the Customer shall be made to the indicated delivery address. Shipping costs and time of delivery may vary on a state basis, with a maximum delivery frame of 10 days; should delivery be delayed due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of MODE, the Customer shall be notified with an alternative date of delivery.
- Payment shall be made by the Customer at the time of placing the order either by bank transfer or pay on delivery as otherwise specified in the applicable section of this website.
- MODE is entitled, at its discretion, to withhold, suspend or cancel delivery or fulfillment of any of its obligations under any sale contract with the Customer in case of material non fulfillment by the same Customer of obligations arising out of previous or concurrent sale contract(s) with MODE.